Sunday, June 24, 2007

f1r5t p05t!!1!1!

Don't worry, there'll be no more 1337 here, unless I'm half asleep like I am now.

So, my first post here. Hiya everyone, I'm KingDubya, though many shorten the name to KingD. I am not telling you my real name yet, but I may show my face here someday soon...

I will say that I am Asian, as many of my friends constantly remind me by using it as a nickname, and that I am in a marching band (an awesome one at that, too). I also enjoy reading sci-fi books, watching random animes, and listening to rock (the real stuff: Metallica, AC/DC, etc.) in my spare time. Oh yeah, and video games fit in there, too. :p

On another note, today's my birthday. The day where we recognize one more year of my precious life being chipped away and get to be happy about it. I haven't really gotten any gifts yet, considering it's 1 in the morning, but I'm fine with that. My parents don't mind too much that I'm up this late, since it is summertime.

Well, I'm done for now, so I'm signing off to lay in bed and think hard about Sudoku until I get tired of it and move onto something else before I fall asleep.

- KingD

No comments: